Video's here: [link]
Finally updated that old lineart tutorial I did last year, hopefully it's explained a bit better too
The main part to the video is the actual lineart but it also shows how I do the eyes and the organizing of my layers.
- 0:40 Lineart Method (Shift + Mouse)
- 2:56 How to draw the Eyes
- 8:57 Brief summary of Layers
_________________________________________________What size is the brush?
- The specific brush is called "Circle (11)" usually set to the size of 0.35 - 1.25
(Anything less than 0.30 can look pixelated) How many layers did you use? What are they called?
- 12 Layers were used: The layer order for this video is:
ColourSo many layers, can I use less?
- Yes, if you go into "Brush Mod" and select "Behind" as the option, it'll paint underneath your previous work, instead of a new layer. It's up to you.
Any other questions? I'll try answer any I find :U
Hopefully this has been somewhat useful!